Friday, December 30, 2005

How are you most underutilized?

Came up with that question last night at a party when one partygoer said he was underutilized at his job. I bet that 92% of individuals feel similarly.

Unless the $ you're making is directly from work you would do regardless of the paycheck, you most likely are underutilized. But I'd like to hear from you.

Pictured to the left is tonight's dinner...cheezy cream of yam soup, cabbage, and seitan ribs. Night before last night, to your right, we ate lasagne, which turned out pretty well. I used portobellos, zuchhini, and my Vlacho Nacho recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think that my humor is completely left out of the equation.

Anonymous said...

I'm overutilized. I'd rather not work at all.

How does Autumn type? I don't get it.