X really is perfect to describe this elusive holiday. Who came up with that anyway? Please vote - should the name for this time of year (tty) be X-mas? Just X? Do I have too much time on my hands?
Speaking of this, I find this station quite lovely at the moment (choose the SKY option...) http://www.web-radio.fm/christmas/.
In any case, here are some messages of tty:
- Giving without expectation of getting
- Warm cozy treats and homes
- Kindness to everyone
- Someone was born in a manger. Go tell it on a mountain.
- That's all I get? After what I got you?
- A personal message on the card would be nice.
- Not even a freegin' card?
- Hmm. S/he must be mad at me/us.
- The X-mas finger.
But I like it all anyway. Even the arguments. But especially the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.